On 27.03.15 15:16, Michael wrote:
I would like automatically learn each users Bayes database in the following way:

Do the following once a day for each user:
1.) sa-learn -u username --ham ../maildir/cur
2.) sa-learn -u username --spam ../maildir/.Spam/cur

What do you think about this strategy?

the easiest way is to train on false positives and false negatives.
dovecot imapd has plugin to train when mail is moved from/to spam.

you use something other, you should create pair of special folders for users
to train both ham and spam.

"To Boot or not to Boot, that's the question." [WD1270 Caviar]