Thank you for making that clear.  I only meant to say that I would be
interested in putting ivm first just to see it's full blocking power.
Right now it's second behind zen.spamhaus.org so I am not seeing
it's complete potential.  You made it clear in the setup that it was not
a replacement for spamhaus.

>Having said that... thanks, David, (and others) for your mentioning
>about your success with ivmSIP and ivmSIP/24, where they are helping you
>block much of the spam that slips past Spamhaus, etc.

It's a great product that is not widely known.  I didn't hear about it soon
enough.  Thank you for making the cost very reasonable.  Now we just need
more people using it to support your efforts and keep the spam off of the
Internet reliably.