David Jones wrote:

> The invaluement RBL is not expensive either and it is awesome.  We pay
> thousands per year for
> a Spamhaus feed because of our volume and mailboxes.  The invaluement RBL is
> only hundreds
> per year and it's almost as good as Spamhaus Zen.

Seconded;  this is exactly what we've been finding.  Invaluement is a
great complement to Spamhaus for a fraction of the cost.

I wouldn't put it as a front-line reject DNSBL, because some of the
things that have been listed are not what I would class, for our
customers, as spam - but those entries are distinctly greyhat at best in
a lot of cases, and some IP range operators I've flagged as "list,
delist, and whitelist_from_rcvd as needed" due to the mix of legitimate
small senders and spammers.

-kgd