Tom Robinson skrev den 2015-04-30 04:14:

Actually, looking for this config I can't seem to find it. My
spamassassin is linked in with qmail
using qmail-scanner-queue.pl. That script looks in
/home/qscand/.spamassassin/user_prefs but I also
have configs in /etc/mail/spamassassin. What am I looking for exactly?

dig +trace apache.org
dig +trace google.com

did you see route on how dns treverse nameservers ?

when you use forwards in the chain it ignores this, and thus others use your free limit on blacklists, and it will in some time begin to give no results, leading to see diff problems in awl since its recorded before with a diff spam score on the same ips

to solve it completely remove ALL forwards in your nameserver, and ONLY use forward pr zone as needed, thus do not use forward in options section in named.conf with is global fault :=)

i have seen domains that blocked my ips in there acl for being for them a dynamic ip, all thay got back was that it was for them impossible to send more mail until that was resolved

my ips was ripe listed in seperate, if admins had checked this it was clearly not a dynamic ip, and problem had not arrised for them

in resolv.conf use nameserver 127.0.0.1, and configure your dns server to only listen on 127.0.0.1 or if needed lan interfaces, no listning on public ips