On 01.05.15 11:17, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
Reindl's test showed it is hitting URIBL and it looks like it's also a good candidate for raising your SPF score and Bayesian training.

I wouldn't say so... for getting standard required_score 5.0 is standard 1.7
points for URIBL_BLACK and standard 3.5 for BAYES_99 just enough - properly
trained BAYES db should be enough.

Linux - It's now safe to turn on your computer.
Linux - Teraz mozete pocitac bez obav zapnut.