On 6/5/2015 5:33 PM, Larry Rosenman wrote:

This appears to be from the EnemiesList.PM pliugin being invoked during sa-learn.

I'm not quite sure why the EnemiesList.PM is being called in this case.

Doc & the plugin (from 2009, not changed):

http://enemieslist.com/how/spamassassin.html

I don't know if the plug-in just needs to be updated, or if something more needs to be done on the SA side.

Hard to say without studying the plugin. If the DNS warning goes away when you disable the plugin, it's likely something the EnemiesList people need to update.

Regards,
KAM