On 6/5/2015 5:55 PM, Bill Cole wrote:
I suspect that this is due to the same misguided over-detection of "obfuscated URIs" that some time ago did violence to the postfix-users list when the domain master.cf landed on multiple URIBLs. Rather than leaving this breakage in place with noisy reminders and occasional random damage, maybe a fix of only detecting *ACTUAL URIs* and switching off the "anything with a dot is a domain & any domain is part of a URI" insanity by default would be a good interim fix.
Your analysis of the current code is not correct to my knowledge.

There *is* detection to see if the item could be a URL with a check of valid TLDs.

.cf is a valid TLD (Central African Republic) so master-dot-cf is a valid URI.

Regards,
KAM