On 6/6/2015 1:55 PM, Bill Cole wrote:
work up a patch, Add an option to flag only uris prefixed with a protocol, document it well, implement the function where it is need, test it and submit it for inclusion.

My stream of time slices fit for coding doesn't even qualify as a stream. I'll be lucky if I can find the right point of attack for this this month, no idea when I'd actually be able to write anything worth submitting.
We are all volunteers. But I hope we can agree there is a rhyme of reason to how things work with TLDs and URIs as implemented and hopefully you can cajole someone into working on this patch.

Regards,
KAM