On Wed, 22 Jul 2015 13:40:12 +0200
Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:

> >Am 22.07.2015 um 05:05 schrieb Roman Gelfand:
> >>shortcircuit BAYES_99 spam
> >>shortcircuit BAYES_00 ham
>
> On 22.07.15 10:09, Reindl Harald wrote:
> >i doubt that you really want that and even if for sure not for
> >BAYES_99 but BAYES_999, it makes no sense - bayes alone is not the
> >only decision in a scoring system, it's one component
> >
> >that said from someone scoring BAYES_999 with 7.9 while
> >milter-reject is 8.0 - the other rules are there to avoid
> >false-positives and false-negatives for a good reason
>
> So THIS explains, why you blame (us) for every single low-scoring
> rule for hitting something you don't like!

It really doesn't if you think about it. What does explain it is his
increased score for BAYES_50, and an increase in some non-Bayes scores.

> however, for the OP it is another reason not even to score high on
> BAYES_*

YMMV but personally I've never had a single ham hit BAYES_99. There's
currently no evidence to suggest that the OP would have any problem
with short-circuiting on it.