On August 2, 2015 6:40:10 PM CEST, Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net> wrote:
> no idea what you are talking about by saying
> "I can't find anything about this in the docs"

I'm talking about the bundled docs. The man / perldoc pages of
Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Bayes / Mail::SpamAssassin::*Bayes* and the default
config files. That's where I expected this info to be. It's something simple
and basic, i.e. something that the writer of the software can foresee the need
for documentation, so it makes sense that it's in the same files that the
programmers wrote. That's where I start looking. That's where qpsmtpd, which
I'm configuring around the same time, has its basic docs.

Ch.