No, no changes.  Run a manual check with -D and look for issues.  Maybe your
sql password changed or something that your install uses?

I would also look at the uribl blocked issue. Maybe that started on the 3rd for
you?  Perhaps your dns server is not working right and causing timeouts.  See
https://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists under the first faq.
Regards,
KAM