On 09/11/2015 03:13 PM, Peter Kelly wrote:
Axb,

We have a SaaS app hosted in AWS that takes in 500k emails a month. We
parse these emails and convert them into tickets for the customer - they
see a Helpdesk system like Zendesk. Every incoming email gets run through
spamassassin via the daemon.

Here is a link to the output of --lint -D http://pastebin.com/8eM88hX2

is the app feeding spamd directly or are you using spamc ? or using the API interface?

can you get hold of one of those pristine messages and test them manually against spamassasssin ?

if the results look massively different, chances is that your app is not doing the right thing and like Matus suspects, SA is not getting the right thing.

Rules & scores do change via sa-update so depending on lots of stuff the results may vary, possibly quite a lot.

As we don't have a sample msg of yours (pastebin) we can't compare with any other setups...

ball over...