On 11 Sep 2015, at 6:12, Peter Kelly wrote:

Hi,

Starting on 3rd Sept, I have seen a huge number of 0.0 scores being
returned from spamassassin - see attached screenshot from my logs that show
I never once received a 0.0 score before 3rd Sept.

The default scores for the rules shown do not add up to 0.00 in the 2 examples I did the arithmetic manually for.

This indicates that whatever is generating those records (I'm guessing it is a version of this: https://github.com/peterkellyonline/mailchecker ?) is doing something wrong, I'd guess in parsing the spamc output.