>> Can we temper this rule with a check to see if the mail indeed did pass
>> through
>> a fb server? You're checking the From: header, which can obviously be easily
>> spoofed, but perhaps if it originated from a facebook server?

This would be of limited value. As an MTA, you can only believe the present
knowledge of who has connected to you which you add as a "Received" header.
Anything earlier than that can be spoofed by the originator. So, it would only
catch a naive spam. The DKIM signature being valid does what you ask -- DKIM
means that the message originated from a server with access to the private key
advertised in the public DNS for the facebookmail.com domain.

I would argue that DKIM_VALID should trump the other parts of KAM_FACEBOOKMAIL,
since I can't think of a case where you could have a valid signature on a
spoofed message. Right now, that rules triggers if either of SPF or DKIM fails:
meta            KAM_FACEBOOKMAIL        ((__KAM_FACEBOOKMAIL2 >= 1) ||
(__KAM_FACEBOOKMAIL1 >=1 && (SPF_FAIL + DKIM_ADSP_ALL >=1)))
I would suggest that final "1" in the rule be increased to a "2". Then both SPF
and DKIM would have to fail for this rule to trigger.

I'm also really wary of rules that have scores as high as 8.0, but that's a
separate (and debatable) matter.

--Jered