Am 19.10.2015 um 23:41 schrieb Ryan Coleman:
Actually it makes absolute sense since I dump my spam into a folder to be
scanned as spam and anything that is still in my inbox, and read, is indeed ham.

do what you want - everybody else on this world is selecting messages and not rely on a read state while easily a spam message you are not sure about got trained as ham

a sane training is specific spam / ham folders, a script which receives that message svia IMAP, stores them on the mailfilter-machine for later re-build of bayes and deletes them from the IMAP folder at the end

P.S.: no need for reply-all on a mailing list

I just have to re-investigate the ./new and ./cur folders to make sure they
will operate how I want. But if the email was delivered to my phone and it
moves (but not read) then it’s not an option.