Yes - add to local.cf

As the highest numbered MX record tarbaby,junkemailfilter.com usually only sees virus bots. It never accepts email and refuses with a 4xx error in case something legit hits it. So we never see your email.

It also doesn't blacklist good email. The sender has to commit several "sins" before it is blacklisted. So it's safe - gets rid of some spam, and helps tune our blacklists to include more bad actors.