On 10/27/15 14:16, David Jones wrote:
Also - add a highest numbers MX record tarbaby.junkemailfilter.com

This will help tune our list to your spam and also get rid of a lot od it.

Is this safe to use with greylisting on the lower MX records?  I see you
temp fail (4xx) all email so it should be safe.  Didn't see anything about
greylisting side effects on your main web site wiki documentation so I
thought I would ask.
I filter for about 97,000 unique mailboxes and have been temp failing
on a high MX for years but I wasn't sure what it took to "commit
several sins" in your logic before it would become blacklisted on your
RBL.  I know you won't divulge your "secret sauce" and wouldn't
expect you to but I would need some assurance that legit email
servers trying a higher MX because the lower ones were doing
greylisting won't get listed in your RBL.

Thanks,
Dave Jones

Yes - it's greylist safe.

I'm looking for a lot of things. I measure data rates. I look at HELO. I look at RDNS. I look for attempts to impersonate other domains. I look to see if it closes the connection with QUIT. I also advertize authentication - but there is no authentication. All passwords are accepted. This attracts hackers that I blacklist. And it wastes spammers resources.