On 21.11.15 20:26, Daniel L. Srebnick wrote:
The directory containing the socket file must be world readable and
executable.  Because was in my case owned by clamscan/clamscan, spamd
could not write to it.  I figured this out by running spamd as root for a
bit and saw that everything worked.

maybe group permissions could be enough: putting spamd to group that has read
permissions on the directory...
Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity...