From: Kevin A. McGrail [mailto:kmcgr...@pccc.com]
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2015 21:34
To: dans <d...@islenet.com>; users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Re: ClamAV.pm Plugin Not Working

What user is clamd running as because why would it have access to /home/dan?

Overall you appear to have a basic clamd functionality issue.
Regards,
KAM

On November 20, 2015 8:08:55 PM EST, dans <d...@islenet.com
<mailto:d...@islenet.com> > wrote:

I set selinux to permissive and the same error persists.  So we can rule out
selinux.

clamdscan -c /etc/clamd.d/scan.conf eicar.txt
/home/dan/eicar.txt: lstat() failed: Permission denied. ERROR