Am 24.11.15 um 21:03 schrieb John Hardin:
On Tue, 24 Nov 2015, Reindl Harald wrote:

i would suggest when the Received header for the *first* untrusted hop

Just so we're clear on first vs. last: the host that submitted the
mail to the most-remote MTA whose headers you trust.

don't contain a reverse dns information *and only then* do that
lookup directly in SA if network tests are enabled

This seems to me a reasonable approach. There's no need to check RDNS
on hops prior to the final untrusted hop (chronologically speaking).

Thank you both for your clarification. I agree and this is exactly what my patch does.

Edda