On Fri, 04 Dec 2015 08:15:19 -0500
Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
> On December 3, 2015 3:19:04 PM EST, Jari Fredriksson <ja...@iki.fi>
> wrote:
> >
> >I was now trying to debug with spamassassin -D  to find out why sfp
> >fails, but could not. It just works now, and I did not even restart
> >spamd between...

But you didn't use spamd when you ran spamassassin -D.

> Perhaps a receive line is synthesized in your mail stream that
> differs from the end result?

The IP address that failed has the rDNS eilopu.iki.fi. and the website
for iki.fi says it's a web and mail forwarding service - it's
certainly not a paypal IP address. I think it's probably a difference in
internal networks between spamd and spamassassin.