On 4.12.2015 16:56, RW wrote:
On Fri, 04 Dec 2015 08:15:19 -0500
Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
On December 3, 2015 3:19:04 PM EST, Jari Fredriksson <ja...@iki.fi>
wrote:

>I was now trying to debug with spamassassin -D  to find out why sfp
>fails, but could not. It just works now, and I did not even restart
>spamd between...

But you didn't use spamd when you ran spamassassin -D.

Perhaps a receive line is synthesized in your mail stream that
differs from the end result?

The IP address that failed has the rDNS eilopu.iki.fi. and the website
for iki.fi says it's a web and mail forwarding service - it's
certainly not a paypal IP address. I think it's probably a difference in
internal networks between spamd and spamassassin.

Those use the same configs, and I tried of course with spamc too, using the normal arguments, without restarting spamd. It just worked now.

eilopu.iki.fi is and has been in my trusted_networks for ages.

--
jarif.bit