On Sat, 16 Jan 2016, Alex wrote:

I've noticed there hasn't been any rule updates in at least three
weeks. Any idea what's going on? Is it lacking masschecks samples?

The masscheck spam corpus has been starved. Possibly due to the holidays, though I can't say for sure.

This is a significant part of what makes spamassassin so great. Is
there no one else that has a regular spam/ham stream that can
contribute?

More masscheck contributors, especially outside the US, are always welcome.

  Gun Control laws cannot reduce violent crime, because gun control
  laws focus obsessively on a tool a criminal might use to commit a
  crime rather than the criminal himself and his act of violence.
 Tomorrow: Benjamin Franklin's 310th Birthday