Hi,

>> I've noticed there hasn't been any rule updates in at least three
>> weeks. Any idea what's going on? Is it lacking masschecks samples?
>
> i noticed that long ago - look in the list archives also for the responses

Yes, I recall, but still nothing is being done to make a major
component of spamassassin work properly.

>> This is a significant part of what makes spamassassin so great
>
> SA don't stop to work just because a few scores are not changed, sometimes
> the opposite may be true when masschecks score something lower based on a
> current situation

I never said it stops working, only that the dynamic update nature
makes it special, and we need every benefit we can. It's a shame the
sought rules are no longer being maintained too.

As John said, masschecks is being starved. How far off is it from
being sufficiently populated? How many contributors do we have on a
regular basis?