On 03.03.16 16:54, RW wrote:
>RCVD_NUMERIC_HELO is an independent deep check and overlaps heavily
>with either FSL_* rule.

On Thu, 3 Mar 2016 17:59:33 +0100
Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
I wouldn't say so, at least on my system.

% zcat /var/log/mail*.gz | cat - /var/log/mail /var/log/mail.1 | grep
RCVD_NUMERIC_HELO | grep -c FSL_HELO_BARE_IP 5
% zcat /var/log/mail*.gz | cat - /var/log/mail /var/log/mail.1 | grep
RCVD_NUMERIC_HELO | grep -vc FSL_HELO_BARE_IP 36