On 3/6/2016 1:35 AM, rob...@chalmers.com.au wrote:
I'm trying to drop such messages, not have them still appear in my
mailbox, but can't find a way? Any ideas?

Setup a procmail recipe to move the messages to /dev/null.

https://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/UsedViaProcmail

--
IBM i on Power Systems: For when you can't afford to be out of business!

I'm riding a full century (100 miles) in the American Diabetes Association's
Tour de Cure to raise money for diabetes research, education, advocacy, and
awareness.  You can make a tax deductible donation to my ride by visiting
http://gmanesig.diabetessucks.net.  My goal is $6000 but any amount is
appreciated.

See where I get my donations from ... visit
http://gmanesig.diabetessucks.net/map for an interactive map (it's a geeky
thing).