Am 07.03.2016 um 19:01 schrieb Chalmers:
I see. Hmmm.
I have the system really screwed down tight, and understand how I can use the
mail reading client to run a rule to divert such a message to a specific
mailbox. I thought it may be possible to divert messages that do get marked as
spam to be dumped.
I can't see how some get through but they do, and as they are always spam, I'm
happy to dump them. I have the system set to just reject nearly everything
suspicious at the gate, but 1 or 2 still sneak through, so I'm just trying to
not even see them in the mailboxes at all.
I could put my configs up, but it's just clutter at this stage.

as i already posted spamass-milter has a reject-score different from the tag-score to be sure what got rejected

if you don't care just write a sieve rule on the mailserver or use a proper mailcient like Tunderbird which supports useable filters