On 30 Mar 2016, at 21:22, John Hardin wrote:

So, overall, I've got 8 carefully and not excessively redacted slight variants of one bounce now with CT and MV headers inserted in various ways and if anyone wants the entire collector's set, they're free for the asking as a 30k tarball, I'll even compress it if you like.

Do some still hit the rule?

Sure, exactly as described in my rant.

If so, drop it on me so I can test exclusion methods on more than just local fakery.

Coming shortly directly to the address you use here.

The fix will *probably* consist of adding && !__BOUNCE_CTYPE to the exclusion list for that rule.

Yeah, after sending my frothing rant about the quirkiness of VBounce.pm & its affiliated scored rules I realized that the wrongness of only visibly identifying bounces if they don't come from trusted bounce relays is mitigated by there being those non-scored rules. Clearly not written for a sysadmin who needs to know when things are bouncing but for normal humans trying to evade backscatter.