Hi Antony,

I have an ongoing collection of Blacklists since Jan 1 ,2016. This way I
would know how long it has stayed on the Blacklist.

"Dealing with email "after the event" (especially with regard to blacklists)
will give you very different results from dealing with it as it happens, if
for
no other reason than the spam which you and lots of other mail admins
receive
is the very trigger which causes the IP address to go onto the blacklist."

This the exact reason why I use Mailinator (which has some problems, refer
previous mails in this thread), I get a live flow of mails. And I agree
that there is no point evaluating my study on after the event mails.

To evaluate the performance of my study I am using SA.