On Wed, 08 Jun 2016 13:49:17 +0100, jimimaseye <groachmail-stopspammin...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Regarding the range:  the range belongs to our mail host provider who
receive the emails then pass them amongst their own servers (doing their
own teats no doubt).  Plus they dont have just the one address - an
incoming emial can land at any of several servers (load balancing).  I
dont know the EXACT range of addresses they use but I know they are all
within 195.26.90.x range (hence the cross-the-board approach to cover
all eventualities).