Shivram

> Though I have devised a mechanism to generate these blacklists,  I am
> not
> finding a suitable evaluation metric. It would be great if somebody
> could
> give me a dataset of source IP addresses of emails received by your
> network
> which have been marked as HAM/SPAM by Spamassassin for the year 2016.

Maybe you need to be a bit more specific in what you need: when you
write "source IP", do you mean the enveloppe? The first Received-by:, the
>From hearder?

I think people would be less concerned about privacy if all you ask is
in a form:

Ham
list of ham IPs

Spam
List of spam IPs

with no name or personnal data attached (the list could even be posted
to pastebin through a proxy :)

Best regards,

Olivier