Hello Antony,

We will be getting headers from our University. The only reason why we want
other list is that we are tailoring Blacklists for specific networks, to
see how these blacklists perform. The idea being , your network may not be
seeing the same attack vectors as what the USC network sees.

Also getting the IP's in anonymized last octet would also help , as we are
creating Blacklists in terms of Prefixes.