Hi, everyone

We are trying to query subdomains of a DNSBL in body of message, but
learned that the default plugin we use, used by URIBL, caps off subdomains.

This is the rule we based ourselves on... it works fine, except for
subdomains... it considers the domain part...

urirhssub       URIBL_GREY  multi.uribl.com.        A   2
body            URIBL_GREY  eval:check_uridnsbl('URIBL_GREY')
describe        URIBL_GREY  Contains an URL listed in the URIBL greylist
tflags          URIBL_GREY  net
score           URIBL_GREY  0.25

Explained here

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/spamassassin/users/194077

How can I make it work with subdomains also?

Perhaps adapt the plugin? Or use some other plugin that is able to check
subdomains and doesnt cap them off?

Thanks a lot,
Robert