Hello All,

Although I've been a member of this list for a while, I'm still very much a
n00b when it comes to SpamAssassin. So please keep that in mind when you read
my message (don't hurt me!)... :-)

Someone out there has decided to spoof our domain and send us spam. My first
thought was that SPF checks were not working, but in analyzing the headers of a
message one of our users received SPF_FAIL is triggering, but the weight is
very low. My first thought is to increase the weight of SPF_FAIL, but I'm not
sure what unintended consequences this may create?

If increasing the weight of SPF_FAIL is not a good course of action, what do
the mighty members of this list suggest?

Here are the headers as an example:

http://pastebin.com/bnU0npLR

This particular email has a macro-enabled Word document attached, but I don't
want to assume this will be the case every time.

Any tips/tricks/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!