That is what I'm doing here.
Rather than attempting that with SA, I wrote a MimeDefang routine to
interrogate the "Magic"
number of any office document, blocking all macro enabled documents, and any
document that
was renamed so that the Magic number does not match the extension ( I don't
care if these are
Macro enabled or not, there is no legitimate reason to rename them ).