On 16.08.16 08:47, Chris Lee wrote:
Suppose there is a user someb...@example.com is on vacation and using 3rd party
SMTP server (w/o DKIM) for sending email.

I want temporary whitelist it to bypass DKIM checking.

For blacklist, suppose I only want 1 VIP user (v...@example.org ) require DKIM
checking instead of whole domain.

the whole point of DKIM is to prevent users from using foreign SMTP servers
since those can't vefiry the sender.

If the domain DKIM settings require mail to contain DKIM, you are in fact
defeating the whole meaning of it.

However, you can whitelist the sender by using whitelist_from_rcvd

the "blacklist" you want is just what DKIM is for, there's no need to
implement it specifically.

-----Original Message-----
From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas [mailto:uh...@fantomas.sk]
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2016 4:27 PM
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Re: DKIM Score

On 16.08.16 08:18, Chris Lee wrote:
Besides, it is possible to just whitelist or blacklist some email address for
DKIM checking?

do you mean to exempt a domain from DKIM checking?

I don't see the point still...

I don't have lysdexia. The Dog wouldn't allow that.

This message and its attachment (if any) are strictly confidential and sent to
the designated recipient(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender by e-mail and delete this message and its attachment (if any)
from your computer system immediately . Century City International Holdings
Limited, Paliburg Holdings Limited, Regal Hotels International Holdings
Limited, its respective related subsidiaries, associated companies and
affiliates do not guarantee this message and its attachment (if any) are free
of computer virus and would not accept any liability whatsoever arising from
Internet transmission.

One OS to rule them all, One OS to find them, One OS to bring them all and into darkness bind them