On 08/18/2016 10:20 AM, Nicola Piazzi wrote:
> 1)
>>> Another thing, the date of files is # Updated 2014-09-17-axb
>> What is the problem with that?
> Problem that now we are in 2016

so? I committed the last update in 2014.
Ok bit is very probably that from 2014 a lot of new freemail services born

> 2)
> FREEMAIL_FROM rule have description “Sender email is commonly abused enduser
> mail provider”
> Is this the rule to use if I want to know if MAIL FROM is from any kind of
> freemail provider ?
> If is so description must be changed to “Sender email is enduser mail
> provider”

The description is correct. Domain list is about "commonly abused"

If you want to change it in your system,  add to your local.cf

describe FREEMAIL_FROM  whatever YOU want.
I know that i can do it, but my question is : there is a reason to write
"commonly abused" in the default description ?