On Thursday 18 August 2016 at 14:21:27, Nicola Piazzi wrote:

> I made a plugin that watch if someone answer us, i watch if in header there
> is a reference of a message id that we sent in the past
>
> So when I receive a mail from j...@cocacola.it and it have a reference I
> whitelist @cocacola.it

So, if you send an email to some...@hotmail.com and get a reply, do you then
whitelist the whole of @hotmail.com?

Antony.

--
Douglas was one of those writers who honourably failed to get anywhere with
'weekending'.  It put a premium on people who could write things that lasted

 - Geoffrey Perkins, about Douglas Adams

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.