Usually we receive spam having subjects like these examples in order of time :

Subject
                     From                                                    To
FedEx Shipment 702193383647 Notification
j...@company1.com                     s...@mycompany.it
FedEx Shipment 722566383641 Notification                       a...@other.com
                       a...@mycompany.it
FedEx Shipment 734563383644 Notification
i...@company1.com                   lo...@mycompany.it
A package for you jim
       b...@cocacola.com                          j...@mycompany.it
A package for you sue
      j...@buster.com                            s...@mycompany.it

These come from viruses that infect different pcs in the word that send same
spam
I want to write a plugin that test each email giving penality to these mails
Detection routine

A mail arrive
Subject is : FedEx Shipment 702193383647 Notification
I search in maillog table for a regex that MATCH FedEx Shipment 702193383647
Notification ALSO IN FedEx Shipment 722566383641 Notification AND IN FedEx
Shipment 734563383644 Notification
If it match I verify that FROM DOMAIN IS DIFFERENT
And then I verify that TO ADDRESS IS DIFFERENT

Now I need a regex sintax to put all extracted words of PHRASE FedEx Shipment
734563383644 Notification and match if it found at least 3 of 4 words

Someone can help ?

Nicola Piazzi
CED - Sistemi
COMET s.p.a.
Via Michelino, 105 - 40127 Bologna - Italia
Tel.  +39 051.6079.293
Cell. +39 328.21.73.470
Web: www.gruppocomet.it<http://www.gruppocomet.it/>
[Descrizione: gc]