Bowie, your ia a manual way, it works but is not automated
Automation is a plugin that check similar words in oldest messages (for example
3 of 4 words match)
Then plugin check if sender domain is different and recipient is different

Da: Bowie Bailey [mailto:bowie_bai...@buc.com]
Inviato: mercoledì 28 settembre 2016 15:26
A: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Oggetto: Re: regular expression needed

On 9/28/2016 9:02 AM, Nicola Piazzi wrote:

Usually we receive spam having subjects like these examples in order of time :

Subject
                     From                                                    To
FedEx Shipment 702193383647 Notification
j...@company1.com<mailto:j...@company1.com>
s...@mycompany.it<mailto:s...@mycompany.it>
FedEx Shipment 722566383641 Notification
a...@other.com<mailto:a...@other.com>
a...@mycompany.it<mailto:a...@mycompany.it>
FedEx Shipment 734563383644 Notification
i...@company1.com<mailto:i...@company1.com>
lo...@mycompany.it<mailto:lo...@mycompany.it>
A package for you jim
       b...@cocacola.com<mailto:b...@cocacola.com>
j...@mycompany.it<mailto:j...@mycompany.it>
A package for you sue
      j...@buster.com<mailto:j...@buster.com>
s...@mycompany.it<mailto:s...@mycompany.it>

These come from viruses that infect different pcs in the word that send same
spam
I want to write a plugin that test each email giving penality to these mails
Detection routine

A mail arrive
Subject is : FedEx Shipment 702193383647 Notification
I search in maillog table for a regex that MATCH FedEx Shipment 702193383647
Notification ALSO IN FedEx Shipment 722566383641 Notification AND IN FedEx
Shipment 734563383644 Notification
If it match I verify that FROM DOMAIN IS DIFFERENT
And then I verify that TO ADDRESS IS DIFFERENT

Now I need a regex sintax to put all extracted words of PHRASE FedEx Shipment
734563383644 Notification and match if it found at least 3 of 4 words

Someone can help ?

I don't follow exactly what you are trying to do in the description above, but
for that problem, I would start with something like this:

header  __FEDEX_ADDR From:addr /\@fedex\.com/
header __FEDEX_SUBJ Subject /FedEx Shipment/
meta FEDEX_SPAM  __FEDEX_SUBJ && ! __FEDEX_ADDR
score FEDEX_SPAM 2.0

(Off the top of my head and completely untested.  Adjust score as required.)

This will hit any email with "FedEx Shipment" in the subject that doesn't come
from fedex.com.  Note that it will also hit on any legitimate FedEx emails that
have been forwarded.  You could minimize this by constraining the subject match
to be at the beginning of the line (/^Fedex Shipment/).  This may or may not
have an effect on spam detection.  You could also do a test for non-FedEx urls
in the body rather than looking at the sender.

You could use a simple subject line test for the "A package for you" emails,
unless you know of a valid delivery service that uses that phrase.

--
Bowie