On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 11:03 AM, Axb <axb.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> You can grep for the scores in /var/lib/spamassassin. Note that the name
>>> of a rule doesn't say everything: before tinkering with the score you
>>> should verify that the rule is doing what you expect from it by reading
>>> the regex.
>>

>> I would much prefer not to rely on my impromptu regex abilities to
>> make SA rule changes that could affect mail delivery.
>>
>> Is there no debugging that can be enabled that will log actual scores
>> for real messages?
>
> no need for debugging - just correct configuration.
>
> As you have not provided any detail as to how you glue/implement SA it's
> anybody's guess which way to go.

CentOS 7.2
spamassassin 3.4.0
postfix 2.10

spamd + spamc in postfix master.cf > sendmail > procmail > .Spam folder

This is applicable to the other two questions posted to this list
today which I would appreciate any help with.

> See
> https://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.4.x/doc/Mail_SpamAssassin_Conf.txt
>
> add_header sections

Thanks.

For posterity, the "debugging" option required to see scores on
messages not marked as spam (so that scores can be adjusted and
verified that they have effect), the following was added to
/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf:

add_header all Report _REPORT_

This adds a spam "report" like in this spam that was not successfully
marked as spam:

http://pastebin.com/raw/QxPN2Fug

Mike