On 10 Jan 2017, at 15:52, Michael B Allen wrote:

On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 11:03 AM, Axb <axb.li...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 01/10/2017 04:49 PM, Michael B Allen wrote:

PS: Is it possible to see what values are associated with all tags for debugging purposes? Meaning can I run a command that dumps a list of all tags and their associated values so that I can decide which tags
could have their scores adjusted?

You can grep for the scores in /var/lib/spamassassin. Note that the name of a rule doesn't say everything: before tinkering with the score you should verify that the rule is doing what you expect from it by reading
the regex.

I would much prefer not to rely on my impromptu regex abilities to
make SA rule changes that could affect mail delivery.

Is there no debugging that can be enabled that will log actual scores
for real messages?

no need for debugging - just correct configuration.

As you have not provided any detail as to how you glue/implement SA it's
anybody's guess which way to go.

CentOS 7.2
spamassassin 3.4.0
postfix 2.10

spamd + spamc in postfix master.cf > sendmail > procmail > .Spam folder

In that case, unless you've disabled it, spamd by default will log messages via the system logging facility (systemd+rsyslogd, on CentOS 7) using the 'mail' facility. If your logging is configured in the usual way, you should get multiple lines per message logged into /var/log/maillog. That's much more usable than embedded reports for getting comprehensive information about what spamd is doing.