What is the fix needed so /usr/bin/sa-update starts getting updates? I too have
not received an update from updates.spamassassin.org
<http://updates.spamassassin.org/> since 1-Jan-17.

Besides updates.spamassassin.org <http://updates.spamassassin.org/>, what other
rule sets are commonly used? Hundreds of spam messages are getting through with
only updates.spamassassin.org <http://updates.spamassassin.org/> rules.

BillK