Stop that. I did not attack anyone.

On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 4:30 PM, Kevin A. McGrail <'kmcgr...@pccc.com'> wrote:
On 2/8/2017 9:04 AM, Ruga wrote:
> Read the headers of RFCs; some o them are explicitly labeled as
> standard. Most of them are request for comments.
I'm well aware of the standards and don't appreciate being told to read
them. That's a personal attack and you are also attacking others who
are some of the best email people I've ever met.

Standards evolve organically and there is just "how it's done" as well
as the RFCs.

If these people are telling you it's "standard", don't start arguing the
definition of "standard". Take it on face value that you should do it
or risk losing important email.

To attack them and say they are forcing you to accept spam is nothing
but an argument fallacy because everyone is here to stop bastard spammers.

Regards,
KAM