Proper snail mail and e-mail have addresses. Those who do not, are quickly
archived in the trashcan. This is what we do, and it works.

On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 3:13 PM, David Jones <'djo...@ena.com'> wrote:

> [...]

Snail mail doesn't support the concept of BCC and email
does. BCC'ing is legit and it's tough to block spam that is
sent this way but it's doable, just not based on the To:
header.