Not good.  SPF should be checked against the envelope-from
address which is more trustworthy.  The From: header can be
spoofed trivially with no validation/authentication if DMARC is
not enabled.  Most email is not enabled for actual DMARC checking.
Most have SPF enabled.  Some have DKIM enabled.  But DMARC
can go one step further to check the From: header and most don't
do it unless they are a major target of spoofing like Paypal, eBay,
etc.

Dave