Hi,

I believe the MISSING_MIMEOLE rule may be broken due to a possible
change with how yahoo.com mail is being sent. Is it possible it just
no longer uses the X-MimeOLE header any longer?

I have a legitimate yahoo.com email with an empty body and a PDF
attachment that hits MISSING_MIMEOLE.

https://pastebin.com/r28UCEdj

I also have a few questions about other rules that hit this email as
well as some other rules I've come across today that I don't
understand. Most of the questions relate to scoring appearing to be
very high for the single rule.

 *  1.4 PYZOR_CHECK Listed in Pyzor (http://pyzor.sf.net/)

This rule hits messages with an empty body. We receive a lot of mail
with invoices, PDF and other attachments with an empty body. Doesn't
1.4 points seem a little high just because there is nothing in the
body?

 *  3.3 MSGID_NOFQDN1 Message-ID with no domain name

We also receive a lot of email from machine-generated systems that
don't follow all the rules. Doesn't this also seem high?

 *  2.1 HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_12 BODY: HTML: images with 800-1200 bytes of words

This one appears to happen on very simple messages. People send
legitimate emails with just "Dear customer, Please find attached a
copy of your invoice." and an attachment. As likely of a spam
indicator as it is, it also sends our legitimate messages to the
quarantine.

 *  1.5 SUBJ_ALL_CAPS Subject is all capitals

This is another that we see frequently with short subjects with just a
few capital letters and a date in legitimate email. As I've spent my
weekend going through the quarantine, I've noticed a significant
amount of legitimate mail being tagged with these rules.

 *  1.8 MG_YAHOO_FS Yahoo message-ID, not From: yahoo or associates

This one was tagged because it wasn't From a yahoo.com address, but it
was routed and received by a yahoo system: