On 07/07/2017 11:48 AM, Pedro David Marco wrote:

 >Also, setup the KAM.cf rules and extra signatures for ClamAV from
 >Sanesecurity.  These often help with new spam campaigns.  I can post
 >which signature DBs I am using if that would be helpful.
 >--
 >Dave

Hi Dave...

i have had problems in the past with the script to download Sanesecurity DBs...
what scripts are you using?

Thanks!

----
PedroD

Have you tried the official one?

http://sanesecurity.com/usage/linux-scripts/

I am running a very old script that seems to work fine:

https://pastebin.com/rSGAA3GA

And here is my /etc/clamav-unofficial-sigs.conf with the ClamAV databases I have selected and found to be not overly aggressive to create false positives:

https://pastebin.com/vFYBiPLv

NOTE:  The above pastebin links are good for 1 month.

--
Dave