On Tue, 8 Aug 2017, Benny Pedersen wrote:

Jacek Osuchowski skrev den 2017-08-08 00:56:

 I understand you trying to provide great software to fight email spam

stop using bad amavisd.conf, ask for help on amavisd maillist since your issue is not spamassassin

if you like to get a better life use spampd instaed of amavisd, amavisd is so simple to configure to bad results, where spampd is following spamassassin rule on tag only and do nothing more

...none of which helps him get his messages through **other people's** MTAs...

  ...we talk about creating "millions of shovel-ready jobs" for a
  society that doesn't really encourage people to pick up a shovel.
                             -- Mike Rowe, testifying before Congress
 8 days until the 72nd anniversary of the end of World War II