On Tue, 15 Aug 2017, Christopher Engelhard wrote:

On 08/14/2017 05:24 PM, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
does mysql -u <user> -p<password> localhost spamdb work?

Yes, that works. The user has INSERT, DELETE, UPDATE, SELECT privileges.
Does it need CREATE? The table 'txrep' exists with columns username,
email, ip, count, totscore, signedby.

The Bayes-related tables reside in the same DB, and those can be
accessed (though I've only tried it with amavis, not with pure spamd/spamc).

christopher

I've not looked at the TxRep code but some kinds of SQL operations need to be able to create temporary tables.

I'd start by giving it all perms (excepting things like GRANT), see if it works, and then scale back the perms until you find the minimal necessary set.

#include <std_disclaimer.h>